Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Voice Out

This morning, my heart rejoice by the fact that I have been given another day to live.
During the evening, I praise God for guiding me through the day despite whether if there was insecurity.
Although I don't know what is going on with my health, I believe God is sustaining me.
I am still here, but I don't want to take it for granted.
I don't like to talk about death.
Sounds vivid.
Whatever happens, I'll see to it.
I was talking to her about it yesterday, but I didn't tell her much of everything.
If she does read this blog, then it would be nice that finds out the some part of the depth in my heart.
There were time when I feel like dying so that I don't need to go through a lot of different experiences.
However, I don't want to anymore.
My Youth Pastor told this to me, "When I was in the car accident, I don't mind if God took me away. But now, I don't want to because I don't want to leave my wife and my daughter here by themselves."
I told her basically the general idea of what he said that is coming from my heart but I don't know if she understood it.
Therefore, I will tell her right here...if she reads it.
I don't want to die at this moment anymore, but if Jesus takes me away, then I don't have much of a choice.
I don't want to leave because I want to do so much here on earth that brings glory to God.
 Basically, yet every true and deep, I want to be with you.
If someday I do leave, then what would you do?
Although deep down, I want to leave after you.
I want to take care of you and make sure that you leave alright.
Anyhow, this sounds so drama-ish.

One thing that I have been pondering for a while is what my friend told me...
"If you love Miss ____, remember to pray for her EVERYDAY."
Honestly, I have been praying about this for almost 2 years.
2 years seemed like a long time.
Yes, it has been a long time, but I didn't do much of a count down or something
For the first year, I found interest and favor in her, so that is why I prayed.
The second year is where I made a covenant to her and God that I, or we, would pray for a year about this.
Perhaps, more than 2 years actually when I first met her.
God knows deep depth of my inmost heart.
As we were coming back from Michael W. Smith Concert last night, I was praying amongst myself at the bus loop and at the bus stop and while going home.
Basically, it was just the Father and son conversation.
More like me speaking to Jesus and He is interpreting it to the Father.
I said a lot of things.
I thanked Him for giving us a lot opportunities to spend time together and get to know each other.
She is His daughter, and the Father knows whether if I will love her and take care of her.
It is not us that can work things out, but through consistent prayer, Jesus is always the center of our relationship.
He is our first priority.
I have been praying a lot about being a Godly man, for her to be a Godly woman.
The empowerment and development by God's supernatural work, I see that He taught us both A LOT during the past year.
It was a long adventure, but we still have few more months to go before we make a huge decision.
What more can I say?
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment