Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

Mom
Although you may not read this, but someday, I will let you know.
For the past 20 years, you went through a lot of suffer and sorrow in raising me.
You use every bit of your strength in raising me up to where I am right now.
I may be a spoiled brat or child in front of you, but I know deep down, you love me and the family.
I may sometime be disobedient and talk-back, but I ask for your forgiveness.
It is Mother's day.
I just want to thank you for taking care of me every moment of my life.
I praise God for a mother who is willing to commit her time and life in raising her children.
I do pray for you, that someday, you will see.
That you will see Jesus Christ as your hope.
That you will see Jesus Christ as your Savior.
That you will see Jesus Christ as your Lord.
That you will see Jesus Christ as Love.
That you will see why I am doing what I must do.
Lord, I ask that you will bless my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment