Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Plan?

For those who don't know, I am taking summer school.
Only taking one course this semester, plus finding a summer job.
IAT 267 - Introduction to Technological System.
For those  who are in electronics, this may be fun for you.
For those who don't know build a circuit, it is actually not that difficult I suppose.
People said that in Physics 12, they draw and outline the circuit, but this time, you get to apply it =)
I've taken Electronics/Robotics 12 when I was in Grade 12, therefore, this shouldn't be too complicated.
I needed to refresh my memory in using the breadboard because it has been few years ever since I last touched one.
However, I confess, I almost wanted to fall asleep on my first lecture.
Speaking of last week's lecture, I know that I have a lot things to share ever since I last posted.

Last Thursday, May 13th, Tomoko went back to Japan, and Angie came back from HK.
This is quite interesting and how I can see God's sovereignty.
At around noon, I went to my bank to do some banking stuff.
Interestingly enough, as I was busing to Marine Drive Station, and walking to the skytrain station, I encountered Tim, Kevin, and Alison.
They went to send Tomoko off to the plane.
They accidentally missed a stop.
Wow, what a right timing and right place to see each other.
If they didn't miss that stop, or if I miss a bus, then I wouldn't have encounter them.
Afterward, I decided to ditch my banking plan and hung-out with them for some cheap dim sum that I introduced in Richmond.
During Dim Sum, we had a lot of interesting conversation, but I am NOT willing to share it.
For my sake and for Kevin's sake =)
I thought about skipping my first lecture and just wanted to chill with them, but I know better so I went to class.
After class, I went back and chill with them...along with ANGIE at Sushi, but Kevin left.
Talked a lot of random stuff.
And then, we went to Metro and that was it!

Anyhow, speaking of school, I am looking for job right now.
I've applied to at least 20 places, I think...or 15, and two of them got back to me.
Now, I have to wait patiently for them to call back so I can go for an interview.
Pray for me that God would provide me something to do for this summer.

This summer is going to be either a smooth ride or a bumpy ride.
Lots more to update and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment