Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One more week left

For this post, I will doing a lot of sharing about my school life.
About school, we only have one more week left.
I have a final exam on Thursday and I have not done any readings for that class.
Therefore, I need to start studying hard for it.
I heard that the record for that exam is like 8 minutes.
8 minutes!?
Must be a very easy exam?
However, I won't count on that.
In addition, I dislike that class because it is one of my worse courses this semester...I don't have anymore comments.
I actually forgot that I needed to submit a report about my prototype.
Hopefully my TA is gracious enough to accept it even though it was due on Friday.
Another group meeting.
We were getting along just fine, but we are getting lazier now.
We actually did really well on our written document...fantastic job team!
Last week, just endure and give everything we got for this last week.
Last video left.
Just need to get Kitty and the other people together and work hard on it.
No slacking...hopefully.
Put more efforts on it.

Anyhow, enough of boring stuff from above...if you find it interesting, then coolio~
I have a lot of things to say, but I don't want to express myself too much.
FINALLY, I have a question.

WHO IS STILL KEEPING UP WITH MY LIFE (BLOG)?


1 comment:

  1. i am!but not as frequent.keep up the postings!

    ReplyDelete