Thursday, February 4, 2010

Schedule (1 Corinthians 10:31)

As I pondered over the past weeks, I am beginning to enjoy reading God's word even more.
Who really enjoys reading the Bible?
The Holy Spirit changes us in a way that we never have imagined.
God removes our heart of stone and replaces it with a new heart.
Reflecting back to the year of High School, I always found reading so boring - I actually hated reading - and I continue to not read even though I was assigned.
That was one of the reasons why my English is poor.
The language, the sentence structure, and the vocabulary seems so mysterious to me that I cannot get it right.
After High School, I went to Adult School and re-take English 12.
I didn't got the mark I wanted it during summer school.
In fact, I actually did worse in Adult School.
Therefore, I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Nonetheless, I am still learning how to improve my English and rise up to the advance level.
I have been reading a lot lately.
I never thought that reading could be interesting, yet still boring in some ways unless it is a novel.
I cannot imagine a person who can keep on reading even though he or she is bored and doesn't have much to do.
Continually reading at a young age and began to develop that sense of "English" ability.
Ironically, and also humorous, the mother would tell that person to go out and play instead of reading so much.
Well, I know exactly who that person is.
Anyways, I never told you guys my schedule for this semester.
IAT 202, IAT 235, TECH 114, and TECH 124.
Believe me or not, Tech 114 is one of the most ridiculous classes ever.
For one whole hour, the entire class would stir up long discussions and the prof would find it amusing and appealing to have discussions on specific topics.
I really hate that because I am NOT the type who speaks up in lecture...except during tutorials.
To sum it up, it's boring.
It is always a great reminder to take in good stewardship and not skip class.
God is good.
"So, whether you eat or
drink, or whatever you do, do all to
the glory of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment