Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympic Begins

As the Olympic begins, I want to leave some comments.
I do mourn for the Georgia team.
Player went into fatal accident, and it was a death result, while training for luge.
I was deeply shocked as I watched the video.
May God comfort those who have experience this tragedy.
It was is an exciting thing and a privilege that the world is here in Vancouver.
There are lots to be done here.
The Harvest is plentiful.
I see that there are labourers here who are well-equipped with the Gospel and reaching out to those who have yet heard of Christ.
I do pray, also for me, that God would use us all to spread the Gospel.
Not just only praying, but to also take action and know that God is there to prepare the way.
May God bless Vancouver and all those who are here for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment