Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

I am learning something new everyday.
Believe it or not.
Of course, I believe most of us learn something new.
I know that I haven't blogged much deeper thoughts lately.
Part of it is that I don't want to express myself too much.
Plus, I especially don't want to express deep into the heart of my significant other.
My mom warned me not to put too much feelings into it.
Which is true because I was hurt in the past.
However, I put this situation through more times of thought and prayer.
Therefore, I will not talk about it from now until that day.
More of it has to do with not wanting to have any disappointment to you guys and myself.
So, I have an assignment due tomorrow and I am cramming it tonight.
Typical student like me will cram.
I think I should seriously not cram anymore or else I will lose sleep.
Time to get back to work.
I will post some interesting thoughts later.
Oh, before I publish this entry, I will throw in one convicting thought that she shared with me
"When we are so busy or too caught up with world, the first thing that we kick out in our thought is God."

No comments:

Post a Comment