Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PJ

It's been almost a week since I last posted.
Quite a lot has happened actually, but I have to go home and share it with you guys.
Right now, in the midst of the supper time, I am still at school exporting my video and burning it onto a DVD.
Two assignments due tomorrow and I am on the "go".
So far, my education life has shifted quite a lot.
Comparing to my 1st year, it was quite a big turnout.
Not only am I enjoying what I am doing, but I am find myself rejoicing and being very glad about it.
God is good, all the time.
For the past week, I have been thinking quite a lot.
Thinking about what I am going to do with my degree.
Perhaps I will go into Pixar, but it's very competitive.
Or I might go into ministry...like the youth.
So, am I going to be a Pastor?
Maybe, or maybe not.
I thought about it, but it's all about God.
He's the one who in control of my life.
Indeed, my heart is placed in the youth.
Not to mention, my youth Pastor will be leaving at around May.
It was quite a dramatic surprise.
He has only been at OBC for 2.5 years.
It felt like I met him yesterday.
I still remember that very moment when I first met him and his wife.
However, time sure has flew by.
I really do want to learn more from him.
Hopefully, for the next 4 months, I will get to spend more time talking to him and being discipled.
However, his teachings are all from God's word.
Today, he taught me a better way to do the inductive bible study that is less technical.
I find that to be a very helpful method.
I desire to learn more about God's word in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment