Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cold

This morning, the atmosphere seems like it gone below 0 degree celcius.
As I was still on my bed sleeping, I realized I missed the church service.
Wow, I never thought the weather would get me.
Therefore, I slept in.
Just a moment ago, I talked to her again.
Here comes the love story...as you guys might be interested in.
Some of you guys are already wondering what has been happening between her and I.
We are just friends.
Perhaps not much of a big deal.
I do enjoy talking to her on the phone each Sunday night.
Yes, most of the time spent in communication are during Sunday nights.
Sunday night was the night I told her that I am attracted to her.
Sunday night was also the night that I made my covenant with her that we would pray for each other for 1 year.
 Sunday night is perhaps a very meaningful moment, except I don't know what it means to me.
Don't know why we talk to each other during Sunday Night.
THEREFORE, whenever it is SN, you guys might think I am already talking to her.
I haven't seen her for three weeks now.
Perhaps by the time I see her lovely appearance(yes, I am acknowledging), my eyes would sparkle.
 Most of you guys still don't even know who she is.
Jilly Jill Jill is already curious.
Here's a challenge =) Yes, I am already making a challenge.
For those who doesn't know, do some investigation =D, but don't interrogate me.
For those who do know, DON"T TELL THEM.
Anyhow, it is very cold.
Must read Bible.

1 comment:

  1. praying for one another is a good way to start.presnt it to God first and let him work it out for you. the world says that having fun and getting drunk is the foundation of a relationship, but in the eyes of God's people, prayer and seeking to grow closer to God is the perfect fouondation in a relatioship. read- Proverbs 16:3

    ReplyDelete