Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Celebrating the "living dead"...if that is what they called it.
Living dead doesn't sound pleasant to me.
Sounds evil to me.
Living dead = Zombies or Frankenstein or Vampire or Monsters.
It is more than that.
We're in a free country where we have the freedom to express "our" culture.
However, Christianity is not part of that culture.
I celebrate Jesus's birth and resurrection, but I DON'T celebrate Satanic.
I did went trick or treat once in my whole life.
That was during my elementary school years.
Collecting candies and dressing up like a evil dude.
It's quite interesting how things are shifting a lot in Halloween.
Not only there are people walking around dressing up, but just now, I hear EXPLOSIONS.
Yes, fireworks are the stuff that I'm talking about.
I do enjoy playing fireworks, but they are too expensive, and I don't have the time to play around with it.
Anyhow, if God is in war with Satan, then He must be against Satanic.
So what did I do during Halloween?
Taking pictures for my projects and staying up to finish some more work on IAT 102.
Oh Lord, I ask that I won't be selected to present on Monday, but if it's Your will, then let Your will be done =)
Got to always humble myself.
As I anticipated, I will have sleepless nights during this weekend =/
I am thankful for those who have been praying for me.
Don't stop there though because I am still working on it.
God is good, and I have been receiving a lot of strength and support from Him through this struggle in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment