Friday, October 30, 2009

Stress Level (90%)

So tired.
So sleepy.
Sometimes I'm being very persuasive on my work.
But I have to hold on to this tight grip.
I have to stay strong for just a little bit longer.
After next week, I may be relief.
However, for now, I need to finish two projects this weekend before Monday.
I also have a powerpoint "presentation" that I need to submit on Wednesday for TECH 101W
Quite a lot of workload I am already having.
I'm actually doing alright in CMPT 120, but I still have to finish an assignment for Tuesday...probably going to complete before Tuesday.
OKAY.
Tonight, finish bits and pieces of IAT 102.
Saturday, hardcore work on IAT 100.
Sunday, hardcore work on IAT 100.
Monday...God, may I not present during the lecture......if it's Your will?
I'm losing marks bits by bits in IAT 102 for not meeting the deadline.
I hope my partner does not read this entry, but I hope she doesn't hate me...
although I was trying to finish as much work as possible.
I think I will get used to doing all-nighter in this program =/
This is going to be interesting.
More coffee and sleepless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment