Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stressful updates

Okay viewers!
I am still not dead yet =)
Praise the Lord.
Finished one of the projects and presentations, and I think I did alright...maybe a little bit of mistakes on the design.
OH WELL, what's done is done.
I have a powerpoint "presentation" due tomorrow and I need to get working on that.
It's worth 5%, and it is worth A LOT.
Actually, I don't even know what to do right now.
IAT 102 is due on Friday, and I am thankful that I didn't need to present the project in the lecture on Monday.
*PHEW*
I am so tired and sleepy.
I think I'm getting used to sleeping at around 3am and waking up at around 9am.
Anyhow, got to go finish my work.
Jesus said, "I am the TRUE vine, and my FATHER is the GARDENER. Remain in ME, and I will remain in YOU."
Another translation is "ABIDE in me, and I in you."
Don't do anything, just abide in Christ and you'll grow good fruits.
"I can do all things through Christ who give me strength."

Ever since I have been so busy with school work, I realized that my room became a junk yard.
It's quite messy and I need to find time to clean it up after Friday.
For now, I need to finish my so called "power-point presentation slides" when REALLY I don't need to present.
Quite easy, but so much things to talk about...except I am having trouble with adding a graph and charts =/

No comments:

Post a Comment