Saturday, September 26, 2009

Treasure Him first.

For just a brief moment, I learned that everything I do, everything I plan, it will go to waste.
I will fail in attempts to live up to the standard.
I just have recent thoughts about her.
Because I saw her and chat with her yesterday, I had many thoughts about her.
(Sleeping while reading)
(Drinking some warm teas.)
(Studying together)
(Washing dishes with her mom)
(Talking to his dad)
It is not that these thoughts are bad to think about.
However, it is the Holy Spirit who will convict me of my sins.
I know I shouldn't be angry, frustrated, lusting, prideful, and...list of sins.
God knows that I will go through those moments.
He sees it and he already burning when I sin.
It is just so frightening that God is burning in wrath.
I confess...I struggle in repenting...and I ask for Your forgiveness.
May I grow more in repentance through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Let me put You first.
May I treasure You first.
I have laid down all my things to You, and I am willing to walk with You, and taking that step of faith.
It is just like playing poker...except in a different way...you laid down all your chips(all in) because you have faith that you'll win.
I am all in on the God that I believe in, and I am putting my trust, hope, and faith in Him, that I may receive His great reward in heaven.
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment