Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rest

I absolutely, certainly, am in need of a day to rest.
I need my Sabbath!
Quite a lot of assignments, and quizzes to work on by this week.
Projects are due this Friday and next week.
Now that I think about it, I want my summer back =(
In regards about work and not taking a Sabbath, I feel bad about it.
Sometimes I kind of worry that if I rest for one day, I would have more to do the next day.
But yeah, as a weak person as I am, sometimes I fail to trust God on that...confession!
Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness.
I wonder does the Bible ever distinguish work and school work?
Because when you work in a regular job, you don't really have homework to do and also have some days of rest.
However, when it comes to school work, I have homework and I don't have anytime to rest.
Bleh, why does University have to let student suffer from not letting them have enough rest????
Even the time management stuff was stupid, can't crunch in a rest day.
Anyhow, I finish ranting.
I am still glad God has given us some time to rest and nap in the middle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment