Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Love always trust

After coming back from Awana Camp, I felt stronger for a moment.
Once you fall into deeper level of sin, then everything seems like flowing down the sink.
However, I am stronger and have tons of realization each moment.
There is a certain situation where I am conscious of what will happen once I fall and have more deeper understanding of it.
Warning: Don't fall into the pit hole or else you will have to climb yourself back up.

On Aug 3rd, I thought my Fall Schedule would totally be messed up to the MAX.
I couldn't get into ANY of the classes I wanted to enroll into.
So I am like constantly freaked out about it and trying to find courses to enroll into.
But I give up and don't know what to take since almost all of the courses are closed.
Then I prayed to God if this is His will for me to take other courses or take a break for the semester.
However, it is the matter of trusting God whatever the circumstances are.
Here is how it started:
IAT 100 was full - couldn't get in.
IAT 102 has an open lecture, but all of the studio lab was full - couldn't get in,
Tech 101W was open, but I couldn't enroll in it for some reason and lost all hope - couldn't get in.
CMPT 120 was open, however, since I couldn't get into the classes above, I decided to drop it.
Okay, I don't know what to do.
Michelle, Serena's sister, reserved a spot for me for IAT 100.
I messaged her and she hasn't responded to me for a long time, therefore, I thought she might have already dropped the reserve course that was intended for me.
It was also my mom's birthday during that day.
Before I went for dinner, Michelle messaged me that she will call me later on at night.
Once I received her call, she dropped the course, and I enrolled into IAT 100.
PRAISE GOD.
Once I enrolled into IAT 100, I immediately enrolled back into CMPT 120...and I totally beat the people who were wait listed.
PRAISE GOD
Michelle told me to message to TECHONE advisor about Tech 101W situation.
After messaging to the advisor, the next day, I enrolled into Tech 101W.
PRAISE GOD.
 Later on that afternoon, which was yesterday afternoon, Michelle called me that IAT 102 lecture and studio lab was available.
I gave her my ID and password and help me enroll since I was out.
Once I got back home, I was already enrolled into IAT 102.
PRAISE GOD.
I give thanks to God for hearing my prayers when I am struggling.
I didn't doubt about it because I fully trusted God that He will take me through.
I wonder if God was messing around with me????
He was probably testing me at that moment to see if I would still trust Him and not doubt.
Lesson for all of us...don't doubt, but always have trust, hope, and faith in our Lord that He will take us through the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment