Monday, August 10, 2009

August 9th ~9:00pm - ~10:00pm

My friends, my brothers and sisters, I am alright.
I am okay.
Although it was a very long talk, it was well worth the time to invest in building up the friendship.
It was also to good to know about her household and friends.
I am officially marking this date as one of those days.
Today was a very very long day.
1.) Church
2.) Church "picnic"
3.) Best Buy with OBC
4.) BBT with OBC
5.) Billy's house and then Masao's house for a little while.
6.) Played a little bit of soccer while I was chatting with Eliza.
7.) Dinner at Martinis with OBC.
8.) Tenth Avenue Evening Service PLUS the ARTICLE ONE...woot Got the preview of their band.
9.) OBC decided to take a long walk along the sea wall to Kitsilano Beach...took almost an hour.
10.) Stay at the beach for almost another hour.
It was one of those great moments that I will have hard time forgetting.
I was about to head home at the evening service, but it was well worth the moment to walk and talk on the phone with her.
It was more meaningful than to just sit on the bus and go home while talking to her.
Why is it meaningful?
Because I get to talk to her and spend time with my OBC brothers and sister (only Eliza).
It was also a time to rejoice and give thanks to God after the phone call.
It is set for August 9th 2009...that she and I have made a covenant with each other.
What is the covenant?
Give each other ONE YEAR to think over and earnestly pray about it and see where God is leading us.
My friends were staring at me as if I was depressed or mind-blown.
Actually, I am not depressed or anything.
It was MY CHOICE to make this covenant with her and my God.
Therefore, I am not depress...and I won't regret it.
Don't worry...I am okay...even though I may not be totally honest about it.

Isaiah 40:28-31
" Do you not know?
       Have you not heard?
       The LORD is the everlasting God,
       the Creator of the ends of the earth.
       He will not grow tired or weary,
       and his understanding no one can fathom.

 29 He gives strength to the weary
       and increases the power of the weak.

 30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
       and young men stumble and fall;

 31 but those who hope in the LORD
       will renew their strength.
       They will soar on wings like eagles;
       they will run and not grow weary,
       they will walk and not be faint.

My God is the Everlasting God.

I will wait upon Him, and may my be renewed through Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment