Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Nothing could have hurt me more" ~ my friend















I was planning write another post for what has
happened yesterday, however, due to my fever, I was not capable of doing so. Yesterday was “Camp Cornerstone”,
a Children’s ministry that my friend had sent up. When we plan stuff, there will always be some
misunderstanding and lack of communication between labourers or workers. Regardless of what happens, the dominions will
always be ready to tear it down. Satan does have his plan in working, but God
has His way of countering his attack. For example, chess game between both of them.
Continuing on, the camp was another successful day. It wasn't the camp or the children that caused us a tough day, but it was the misunderstanding and negative communication between the laborers. First, we lost all the registration form for ALL the kids. Don't know where someone placed it. My friend was asking people who touched it or put it somewhere. Nobody knew. And then, my friend asked one of the aunties in church...in a panicking and stressful mode.

"Auntie, I remember I gave it to you."

"No, I don't remember receiving it from you."

"But I remember I did gave it to you."

"Like I said, I don't have it with me."

And then, my auntie left or walked away. After that, we suddenly found it! Hurray! My friend was relieve! Later on, I walked out and talked to a stranger who knocked the church door. And then when I went back into my friend's office, my friend started crying.

I was wondering what my friend was crying about...until I realized my friend spoke to the Auntie on the phone.

Auntie said, "You didn't trust me...and it hurts my feeling. If you are not willing to trust me, then I have no reason to help you at this camp."

Sadness rose in the office. My friend did a lot of sharing and her struggles as a young person serving in the Children's ministry. My friend has to deal with the child's parents and her family. My friend's mom is a Christian though yet still struggles with arguments between them.

Yes...the message from my auntie to my friend was condemning.

Yes, my friend was panicking about it and that is why she stumbled.

What happened to forgiving each other and resolving the conflict?

But I don't know what is going on between them, but I'm very sure that they have resolve the conflict since my friend was joyful while my friend was talking to me.

I praise God that He has forgiven them both...for whatever that dishonored Him.

As for me right now...I am having a huge headache and body ache...

If I was to used that quote, then my sickness does not have enough power to hurt me.

What really hurts me more...is that Jesus Christ died on the cross...for our sin.

When I look at Jesus...being persecuted and tormented by the Romans...it makes my heart cry.

The same level of this pain is that most of the people in the world does not know how much He loves us...who is willing to die for our sin even though we are very unworthy of forgiveness...because He became obedient to death...even death on the cross. There are just so much that hurts me...not sure about this statement, but it hurts God more that everyone doesn't accept Him.

In reality, He doesn't need us. His work will still be completed regardless even though the world becomes Atheist. By the time we face judgment, that we ought to be afraid.

Malachi 1:11 "My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting
of the sun. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought
to my name, because my name will be great among the nations," says the
LORD Almighty.

However, He does WANT us to come back to Him...to be His children...why? Because it is the OPPORTUNITY and the CHOICE that He has given us. That is the free-will. He gave us choice to make. He has given us a cross to die on, which means to follow Jesus, know Him as our Lord, Saviour and King, and a relationship with Him, or the opposite of that.

I am already experiencing it and will continue to live like this. It was never meant to be an easy life, but it is a great life to live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment