Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Beauty (1 Peter 3:3-4)

I deleted my last blog.
After blogging it, I went to sleep and for some reason I knew there were somethings I shouldn't have said or somethings that might not make any sense.
So God convicted to do something about it, so I chose to delete it.
While blogging, I cheat a little bit in what I'm going to say.
Whenever I blog, I prepare a simple short message.
It's night time and my brain is slowly turning off.
Anyhow.
Each of us are made beautiful in God's eyes.
We are born the way God wanted.
He sees it and it is beautiful.
Isn't it beautiful when you see a new life being made?
If I see a new life of my children or a child, then my wife, probably, and I would be crying joyfully.
It's beautiful.
It's like seeing a new person being born again during Baptism.
I've never seen a new biological birth in my life before.
It would be cool to see it one day.
Who would ever call their child ugly?
Who would ever call their child useless?
Who would call their child anything that offends God's creation?
By the time we reach adolescent, we want to fit in into the crowd of cool people.
Most teenage girls would put make up and dress really nice to make themselves look very appealing to the men.
 This is the message.
God doesn't need you to look nice on the outside to be accepted by Him, but the beauty in you already appeals God's sight.
I'm going to finish packing now.
Tomorrow is my last day in Vancouver and then I'm off on Monday to LOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment