Saturday, April 11, 2009

Broken foot and Double G(or GG) woman

I can't believe this!

It felt like I couldn't even feel my right foot anymore...

My foot was sliced off accidentally by a huge razor blade.

So much blood...

I wasn't really in pain, but the feeling of losing my foot was one huge experience.

You try to move your right foot even though it's gone, but then you couldn't experience that touchiness anymore.

You couldn't walk or anything.

Imagine you lose a part of your body, how would that feel?

Thinking about makes my whole body can't move anymore.

But how come I could still type even though my body can't move?
Anyhow, I was on crutches for few seconds.

People came and try to attach my foot back to my leg again.

They used this chemical substances to attach this foot of mine back to my body.

The pain was rising and it felt very awkward.

Since the chemical substance could work potentially, my bro needed to use those chinese chemical substance called "Teed Da".

Just when he was about to use his strength to attach my foot, my snot called to me.

I finally realized that this experience really affected me.

The feeling of losing a part of the body.

When I think about the Body of Christ, there are so many parts that needs to be resemble.

1 Corinthians 12:12-31

The fascinating thing about what I just experienced was losing a body part.

It seems like "if one part [of my body] suffers, every part suffers for each other."

When I think about Christ dying on the cross for us, no matter where he gets whiped, torn to pieces, or torture, he's suffering a whole lot already.

His body is already in pain and in agony.

Just a little slice of my foot cannot compare to the pain of how Jesus suffered.

"But God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honor to the parts that lacked it."

I'm not bright enough to even understand this passage, but all I know is that we're missing many in the Body of Christ.

In this world we are living, there are around 7 billion people?

And how many believers are there in this world?

It's like a cell in our body...bleh I forgot my Biology.

I guess there are millions of cells in our body.

Imagine 1/4 of our body are developed cells and the rest are dead cells (actually that would cause cancer).

I have no idea what's on my mind right now, but something that relates to this verse

All I can think about is Romans 6:1-14.

We are united with Christ through Baptism.

Ephesians 2:1-22

We are made alive in Christ as one.

Finally, Ephesians 4:1-16

We are united in the Body of Christ through fellowship with our bros and sis.

This is something that struck me.

 

After that snot, I have awoken into a whole new fantasy.

She was right there in front of me.

I took out my hand and she took hers and grabs onto me.

There we go, setting out to the Disney World fantasy.

She grabbed on me very tight.

My hope and prayer came true.

I feel loved by this GG woman...not good game.

When I stared at her very closely, she was very beautifully designed for me...maybe God reserved that for me.

Another snot came to me, and I was awoken from this dream world.

The day is bright now.

God probably slapped me for taking Him for granted and woke me up from this dream.

All this dream I had, my broken foot and this.

You know what, they were probably from God.

I couldn't control my own dreams.

I dream whatever that pops out of my mind.

*sigh* dreaming is wonderful, not until you wake up and you're like, "ARGH! It was just a dream."

1 comment:

  1. This just confused me. =_= It was a dream then? You still have feet?

    ReplyDelete