Monday, February 16, 2009

Undecided?

What to do when you're struggling to make decision?

Don't we all face obstacles and intersections?

Which meal and beverage to choose in the menu?

I'm always a person who has tough time making decisions.

They are just too many to choose from.

I was struggling yesterday with AWANA stuff.

Me and the leaders of Awana Trek had a meeting.

It turned out that meeting was just "Whatever!" meeting.

I give up, almost did.

I was talking to Masao, Jackie, Marga, and John about Awana.

I shared my true deepest feeling of how I view Awana at my church.

I don't like it.

I don't like how the program is run.

It used to be a very decent program.

Kids were being still during Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony.

Kids were enjoying their time during the program: Handbook time, Games Time, and Counsel Time.

Now, people are decreasing and giving up on it.

Ever wonder why?

If you're not serious about it and don't take good care of it, it will fall apart.

I'm already seeing things falling off piece by piece.

Computer Anaology.

The system is running with a virus.

The program is not running properly.

No one is fixing it and just leaving it there.

The program in the computer is running differently from what it is supposed to run.

It's very very different.

However, although it's different, the virus is causing it to run differently from others.

If no one is going to fix it, then it will be broken.

The virus is Satan.

I felt very unconfident with Awana.

I wanted to quit.

As I was praying, I decided to talk to John about it.

After nearly an hour and a half of conversation on the phone, he and I decided to work together and change the world.

Awana is very important to me because of the kids.

I want to serve God in many ways that he's calling me to.

Awana and SFU C4C.

I'm thinking of reassigning from the youth.

Anyhow, I thought about quitting Awana, but I made the decision to continue to serve God in it.

Always pray to God if you're lost and He'll come and answer your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment