Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today is one of the days

Interesting.
After all my work on my Calculus assignment, it turns out that it was supposed to be due on Thursday.
Why the heck did it said it is due today?
Anyhow, I'm glad it was "postponed" till Thursday so I can work on the really hard questions.
Today is the presentation, and I'm quite nervous and anxious.
It is 25%, and that's a lot!
That's is the reason why I need to do really well on it.
Pray that God will help me overcome my fear and nervousness.
Prepare my heart for what I have to present to the audience.

 

I'm rejoicing as always.

God did something to my mind and my heart.

But I finally got through the presentation with really good performance.

The other group didn't do too well because they were over time and one of them didn't made any eye contact at all and wasn't speaking very clear.

One of the group did a really interesting topic regarding to Teitan or something.

It is where a lot of people that lives at the end of China, close to India or Nepal.

I learned a lot from that group and something about Dalai lama.

Dalai lama is a chosen spiritual leader and a very pssionate Buddhist.

SO you can say he's the "chosen" one to lead the people.

People worships him, and whoever disrespect him will be punished, such as getting your eyes pulled out.

I can't believe people are brainwashed by his teaching...

I mean, he's a human being just like all of us.

Jesus is quite different from him because He did rose from the dead and He is God.

I'm thankful that the group actually presented something very appealing to me.

One of them swore due to technological difficulty, and the whole last laughed and the instructor was nodding her head.

Anyhow, 1 assignment and a mid-term to go!

Let us count on God every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment