Monday, February 9, 2009

Counting on God - Part 2

As I continuely going through stress, I would like to say that I am blessed to be here.
I am able to work, get stressed out, be challenged, go through hardship, and know God personally.
I think I can finally feel peace with work.
Even though I am burning inside(rising fever?), but the fire just keeps burning in me(consuming fire).
The taste of this Bubble Tea, it does not seem to matter to me anymore.
I enjoy drinking it, yet I am not drinking it everyday.
In 10 minutes, I'm going rock out my time for another three hours putting the power point for the presentation tomorrow.
I'm quite anxious and excited to get it over with, especially tomorrow.
*sigh* I am feeling kind of emotional about my life.
Typing a blog in the library where random people can just glance over what I'm saying.
 No matter, not that I care.
God will provide no matter what happens, I just need to do my parts also.
It's probably going to be another long time that I could get to see her again, unless she comes to Ignite.
There, I gave you guys hints! For those who are still guessing who's "her".
Anyhow, prayer will never ever be futile.
Keep praying and strive a deeper relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment