Sunday, February 8, 2009

Counting on God

I have few more minutes before I need to head off to OBC.

This week is a whole new week.

It is going to be a tough one.

Two assignments that I need to accomplish, which is Calculus and Discrete Math.

A group presentation that I need to face on Tuesday during FALX99.

A mid-term for Discrete Math on Friday that I haven't studied much yet.

Everything is going by so fast, just a little bit too fast.

We're nearly in the middle of the semester and things are piling up that I need to tackle.

I'm pretty overwhelmed by everything I listed up there, but I know that God is the one I need to count to lead me through the day.

I didn't have my Sabbath last week, and I'm quite tired and brain washed by school.

Enough of that, I have victory anyways, nonetheless we're still at war, but not physical.

Anyhow, I'm going to listen to that music and then head off =D

Continuing on with my blog.
I'm at SFU on Sunday for my very first time.
I'm hoping to get as much done as possible.
Deep in my heart, I know Satan is accomplishing something, and that is making  me feel not confident at all.
How can we overcome his wretched schemes?
Well, just Count On God that He'll lead you through.
Pray and ask Him to lead you because we know that He's there to help us, but let Him take over us again.
I know that we can be lead to astray.
So ask Him to lead us.

4:50pm, and I'm done meeting up with my group.
Right now, I'm summarizing my article that is due on Tuesday during the presentation.
An amazing thing that God provided was brothers and sisters in Christ.
I am already stressed out by many things.
School is evil, but it can be good.
First, I have to accomplish my summary.
Second, I need to finish my Calculus assignment.
Third, I need to finish my Discrete Math assignment.
Fourth, I need to prepare the power point for the presentation...I have so much work to do.
Fifth, I need to study for my mid-term on Friday.
Finally, sixth, I need to finish my reflective assignment after my presentation.
That's quite loaded in just ONE whole week, especially when I'm taking three courses.
Anyhow, I am thankful for Allen Chao that he intends to let me sleep over at his rez again for tonight.
I'm going to work all night for 4 straight hours when Allen comes back to school.
I wonder how much I could accomplish without any distraction from facebook and blogging.
This is all I'm going to say today.
So keep Counting on God because He will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment