Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stubborn

We are all stubborn in many ways.

My stubborness is when I think I can do this and that without anyone's help.

My stubborness is when I can carry out my life with my own strength.

God will just knock me over like a domino and let me take a good look at myself while I'm on the ground.

It is pretty pathetic that we can be ignorant about what we do.

Anyhow, I'm pretty upset and annoyed.

Awana Trek is not equal to youth.

The End! Period!

My youth Pastor decided to come back to help with Awana, but somehow he has decided to just stomp me.

I was away for last Awana because I was sick or had a headache.

Just one day away, things turned out to be so different.

I don't understand why he must do something that just stops me in the middle of my theme lesson.

I was teaching the kids about the series in taking God's Word to it.

After teaching half-way, I'm done, been stopped.

I'm not trying to curse him or blame him for the things he did, but think of how stubborn he can be without co-operating with me and the director of Trek.

He emailed me that we're going to start teaching SOMETHING else yesterday other than the lesson I'm teaching.

He's not trained, yet not even a member of Awana.

He doesn't wear our Awana uniform, which means he is already not a member of it yet.

Something hit me when I told Uncle Banky about this, "I don't feel confident in serving this program anymore."

Uncle Banky, "You're not serving anyone, but you're serving God."

I was very glad that I was reminded about it and I thank him for that.

It seems God is calling me to do something else now

Keep this in prayer.

Hopefully my Pastor is open up to Awana, fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment