Friday, February 6, 2009

Surreal

Whenever I'm dead tired, I always(90% of the time) start having dreams.
Sometimes it is weird, wonderful, cool, and romantic.
Before I sleep, I pray a lot of stuff.
While praying, I always have a deep focus on specific things.
Oh, how I miss God.
I always think about what he's like.
To be honest, I miss her almost just as much as God, but God > her.
Nonetheless, all the things I fantasize about, the commitment, and my superficial act will always turn out to be different.
I wish, I just really wish, there are those kinds of moment in reality.
Now, I'm not going to persuade.
I need to model myself, such as doing well in school, and sharpening my sword.
God is very unpredictable.
I need to keep myself strong and faithful, and not let this temptation get into me.
He has already strengthened me through my past experience, and I'm blessed because of Him.

The worse nightmare we can all have while we are being educated is when we fail.
I don't enjoy seeing myself being defeated so easily just because I did bad on one assignment or exam.
Inside us, we predict that we are failing.
Last semester, I kept telling her that I'm going to fail everything.
Even though I tried and work really hard, I already discover that I'm wasting time.
God, who is so gracious and patient, gave us all a precious time to spend, but we end up tossing it in the garbage.
I'm NOT trying to say that taking a break is a waste of time, but use it carefully.
There's an old quote that said, "Time is money."
Anyhow, I don't follow along that quote anyways, I follow Jesus.
Now, I really need to discipline myself a lot.
I need to be a little bit aggressive with my studying.
I always have this odd feeling that I will fail, but here is what I'm going to say to my feeling, "GO AWAY!"
That is why I need to model myself to become a better man for God.
I find that person is always busy, yet I find out that she is still passionate about God.
Although I can't see what she's been up to late, but I can sense it.

No comments:

Post a Comment