Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Procastinating? and Sailor Moon...and mid-term

Ever since my laptop broke, I don't have the opportunity to post a blog at home.
So, the last few blogs were posted either at home(whenever my brothers are out and I'm at home) or at school.
Just to add one more thing, I am not procrastinating with my blogging.
Last night was Sam Chua's "Surprise" Birthday Party.
It was very ironic and reversible.
We were planning to hide(the C4C crews) and wait for Esther Hsu to open to door for him, and surprise him from behind.
Hilarious thing was, like I said, things turned out to be the other side.
The door was unlock, and Esther told us that Sam is coming, probably from gage which is around 10 minutes walk to Esther's rez.
Suddenly, while preparing, Sam came out of nowhere.
It was SO ironic!
We were the ones that got surprised by the birthday boy.
It was hilarious and I don't even know what's going on.
Very unique to have this kind of a "surprise" party, aye?
After the party, me and the guys were walking back to gage, well walked JOanne home first, and practice Calculus(I'll talk about it later).
I talked to Ian Li, haven't spoken to him for a while, and talked about Sailor Moon and other stuff.
I confessed to him that I am attracted to Sailor Moon, thus LOVING it with passion.
He was sort of surprise when I told him, but he kind of knew about it by observing me.
Thank You God for creating Sailor Moon! I love You!(sound so girly for some reason)
Furthermore, today is my Calculus mid-term.
I was very nervous, shaking and waiting, until the Prof said we'll have it after the lesson.
I was like, "Dude! why not now? I'll forget if you're teaching other stuff!"
Then finally the mid-term.
It was out of 100!!!! only 7 questions...
I was like...what the heck????
Overall, I shred it apart.
My friend said he couldn't do it, but I found it alright.
I could consider that it was a fair exam, and hopefully the bell curve would help me boost my mark up.
Anyhow, some of the verses stood out to me just now, but I forgot which one it was.
It was in Ian's room when I read that verse.
Talks about being challenged, academically.
Somewhere in 1 Corinthians?

No comments:

Post a Comment