Monday, February 2, 2009

Awana Reunion

Last night was the Awana Camp Reunion!

It was great and honorable to be able to be with them in their lives right now.

I still remember last year I almost wasn't able to go, but I prayed and God led me through.

One of the things that really stood out to me the most were the girls around grade 8.

Whenever they see me, it seems they are seeing a celebrity like Brad Pitt or something.

One of them knew my number and I don't recall posting my cell # on facebook.

Actually, I take that back, I did post it.
They randomly called my number out of nowhere.

Anyhow, I was kind of nervous whenever they have this kind of expression on me.

Nonetheless, lets talk about the boys!

I saw some of the campers from my cabin but it seems they weren't as excited as the girls.

Only a few were happy to see me.

I wish I had some pictures that I could show you guys, but they were all in my laptop.
I really wish that I could go back to that camp and help out and gain more experience on that field.
Children are important for us because they are the next generation.
Matthew 19:14 "Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Brad Pitt?! What a popular boy. Hopefully you were able to use being a celebrity to be a good influence.

    ReplyDelete