Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sovereign

Honestly, I don't know what is God's sovereignty is.
He is though, but I don't understand though.
He lets many things happen for a purpose because He knows what is best for all of us.
He is like a Father who loves His children.
But when His children turn away from Him, bad things will be crawling on them because it is our choice to walk away.
At the end of Genesis, Joseph stated this, "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."
This is one of the ways to show that God is sovereign.
My laptop broke because God is sovereign.
I'm struggling, but God is sovereign.
Still, even though I stated those, it's hard to understand His will, but He is speaking to us very quietly, and we ought to stay still and hear Him.

1 comment:

  1. im sry to hear that your laptop broke.kenny lost his l4d game a while ago too.i lost a month of pay last weekthe debate is coming up soon. satan is scared and is hard work doing everything to make us stop thinking about God and to put us not in the mood to pray. he took me out badly on tuesday and the whole week. But God is soverign and we have to trust that He will carry us through . .

    ReplyDelete