Saturday, February 21, 2009

Missing out?

So what am I missing here?

Well, I missed out the C4C Guy's Social yesterday, which is pity.

If I do attend, I'll miss out Awana, which leads me into trouble.

I haven't read my Bible for a while.

I wasn't lazy, but I wasn't motivated enough to discover new things.

So what I am missing out on?

The prophet of Isiah, the Psalm, the Kings: Solomon and David, and Paul's testimony.

Those are just general stuff that I want to look at, but the Bible is so hard for us to understand that we would miss out an important part, even just a little verse.

I really desire to discover what God has enstore for me.

I really want attend and be part of something big for God's kingdom.

So where are we heading now?
I seem to be missing out.

Do I have passion to attend something big?

Of course I do, but I need to look at myself and deny myself for whatever that's tempting me.

Can I do it?
O Heavenly Father, You are so awesome, so patient, and slow to anger.

Grant me a purpose for Your glory.

Whatever that is best for my needs, I ask for it.

I'm very weak, and I stumble all the time.

Please forgive me for the sinful things I've committed.

Protect me O Lord, I need You to guide me everyday.

Amen.

 

I had a dream last night.

Losing someone, especially a parent, is very tragic.

I've been a lot of my friends who have went through those process.

It's hard to deal with it, and such a burden to their heart.

I can say I lost a father, not that he's dead, but he's nowhere in my life.

It's very odd that just when I'm ready to confess my attraction, someone close to her disappears.

I've been dreaming about it the whole time, and no events had change.

I felt her injured heart, and I cried while talking to her on the phone.

Anyhow, just a dream, and it felt so real.

But I prayed to God last night.

If my attraction is fake, may He get rid of it.

If it's true, show me something.

I was thinking deeply what God is showing me.

Whenever I blog, I wonder if she ever reads what I'm writing...

I'll be in shock and go nuts if she tells me that she read my blog.

She does have my msn, and hopefully she doesn't check the start beside my icon.

1 comment:

  1. hey tommy, im not sure wehter its truebut i seems like that you're feeling that you always dont have enough time. every though whether you might be stretched out too thin? (not saying you are or anything but a possibility)

    ReplyDelete