Friday, February 13, 2009

From the Inside Out

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
my heart and my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out

I was thinking to myself about my situation.

How I was thinking about myself a lot.

No where, at home, could I find place to have a quiet and comfortable moment to study.

Once I'm bored, I do something very stupid.

Such as wasting my time on things that have no value or meaning to my life.

Except I hurt myself even more.

There is almost no peace deep in me.

I just want to do well and glorify God with my grades in such a way that I could continue to do greater things in the future.

Tomorrow is the mid-term, and I'm cramming my way, but it's not working well.

No space, quietness, and peace in this house I'm living in.

There is laughter and argument; there is self-seeking, complaining, and frustration.

One would tell me, "Go outside the room and study."

Second would tell me, "Go to the washroom and study."

Third would tell me, "I need to use the washroom."

Forth would tell me, "There is no comfort."

Library is another place to study Your word and my school materials.

Fifth would tell me, "I'm very distant from my home."

Where? Where can I find peace in You?

Maybe going out for a walk in the dark?

Chances of being mug can be high.

I am a screw upper, if there's such statement.

I don't need computer in front of me in order to study.

In fact, I just want to find peace.

Deep inside me, I just want peace and quiet.

I want to learn to treasure and love the situation I'm in right now.

However, no matter where I am, God is always with me till the very end.

While listening to this worship music, I really found peace in worship and felt closer to Him.

"He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat." Psalm 147:14

If you're not in peace today, then why not just stop for second and hear Him.

Take a step back just a little bit, and think about what He's done.

He has already given us peace, but we're just going through the run like a mad dog.

Just calm down, relax, take a deep breathe, and flip the Bible.

I'm not sure God is leading me tomorrow, but I know it is something good.
I won't stay here and say, "God is good, He'll make the exam easier."

Do not test God.

God appreciates those who work hard; I'm not talking about working hard to receive salvation because that's incorrect.

1 comment:

  1. proverbs says it so many timesthe lazy wont be blessedProverbs 10:5 5 He who gathers crops in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.

    ReplyDelete