Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yawn

*Yawn*
Sitting at the SFU Library at Surrey Campus seems very time consuming.
I have a re-write draft that is due in 4 hours and I haven't started yet.
I'm not if it's due today because she said something about next week...hmm...oh well.
Calculus was so confusing today...well I wasn't paying attention actually because I was finishing my homework during class...XP
Hopefully the teacher can be more precise and specific of what he's teaching.
He just points this and points that and points to the answer..."Now that's how you get the answer...understand? Easy right?...*silence*...Good!"
I am in desperate in need of sleep or rest.
Perhaps let me take a few minute nap and I'll get on with some work.
Be Right Back.

1 comment:

  1. try sleepign earlier... its hard to understand calculus when you are doing something else in class. or when you feel like sleeping.

    ReplyDelete