Friday, January 16, 2009

Above all clouds

Being up at the mountain(SFU) feels like there is something very special.

"The city on a hill cannot be hidden."

Looking down at the city...wait, I don't see anything because the clouds are blocking my view.

WOAH! That's crazy! I'm above the clouds!


 

Isn't it beautiful?

I never knew this that SFU could be this cool.

Today was Ignite, C4C weekly meeting, and Mike Wither(how to spell it), National Director, made a speech about Prayer and Fasting.

I learned a lot and made me thought of my prayer life.

Yes, I've been praying everyday and speaking to God about my life and situation.

I want to commit into fasting in prayer.

I want to pray for Derek Hill, the Debate, my church and the leaders, and more.

And I also want to pray especially for a dear friend of mine who is struggling with melancholy.

God, you're above all, especially the clouds, even though it's pretty but you're far more beautiful than the pictures above and I know that you will work in each and every person's life.

1 comment:

  1. its good to see that you are making an effort to apply what you've learned from ignite.go ask someeon what was the message from last week's ignite, most probably woudlnt remember (i wont know either) cus they didnt apply it. (and i wasnt there)when you are sleeping regularly and are on top of school work, we should meet up and pray about those stuff. specialyl the debate and God's guidance in starting a fasting thing... this time i;ll bring a prayer list instead of a laptop distraction.

    ReplyDelete