Friday, January 9, 2009

Stike One! Strike Two! Strike Three! You're Out!

Today, I stumbled upon a friend who haven't been to C4C for a while. I asked him how he's been these days and how come I didn't see him last semester. It seems he is struggling with Christianity and have some doubts about it. "I don't think Jesus is the only way to God." "You can't love anyone without God's love." "If Christianity is not a religion, then we shouldn't go to church." My heart was stoke of how he's being very skeptical about it. I only knew him last semester and didn't spoke to him that often...and he sounded very passionate about God. I mean, these questions were hard for me to explain it to him although I do know the answers to it. If you're reading this, please pray for him because I know that God will answer his questions.

Finally! I saw that person today! I haven't that person for almost a month ever since we did an exchange. I was very happy to see that he/she is alive and still. I wonder if that person and I will ever have a serious talk about what to do. Seems like my mind is always fantasizing about the future. I've been seeking the kingdom of God and I wonder if that person is running beside me right now...? It strikes me how I always have a casual talk with that person instead of something very serious. Hopefully there is something beyond greater things in what God is doing in our lives.

I shared my story of how God showed me something in Winter Con to the people at Ignite. Seems like God is calling me to Waterloo Project, but at the same time I really need to take some courses. I was debating on what to decide....Summer School or Project??? I've been praying to see where God is showing or directing me. My friend and I were talking about courses and catching up and stuff. It seems like in University, you can take as much course as you want, and you don't need to rush it. Another friend told me that she's in 3rd year and she still deciding when to declare her Major. I was astonished of how University life is all about. Some people takes like 6 years or 8 years to graduate. I was thinking, hmm if I'm not in a rush, why not go on project? Should I go or not go? GO! We ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS!

I'm out and off to Waterloo Project this summer (hopefully). Please pray if I made the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment