Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sabbath Day

I was told that the Sabbath is supposed to be a day of rest.
This is one of the amazing things that God did...is that He rested on the 7th day.
When I think about it, I think upon some other requirements that I need to accomplish, such as homework.
I should give myself sometime to reflect upon God.
Today, it was Men's Breakfast, and I led the worship.
It was my very 1st time that I've ever lead and play guitar at the same time.
I felt great and I should pursue and practice more.

One more hour until the end of the day, and the end of the week, and the end of this day...forever.
Can't look back from what just happened, but life goes on.
I get older and older each day and slowly builds up.
Who knows what is going to happen in my future.
Who knows what career I'll be doing.
Who knows if I'm going to get married or not.
Who knows who's going to be my wife.
Who knows how my children will turn out to be.
Who knows...who knows...who knows.
God knows.(in reference to Psalm 139)
Prepare the way for me, Oh Lord.
To your kingdom where Your children belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment