Sunday, January 11, 2009

At the edge

What happens if you're at the edge?
There are many different kinds of edges.
I can say the edge of the table, the edge of failing, the edge of falling off a cliff...etc.
In my situation right now, I'm at the edge of decision.
I'm thinking and praying what to do.
Should I got on Waterloo Project or Summer School?
Or perhaps right now, should I drop Physics?
Why you ask?
It does not fulfill the requirement I need, except it gives me the credit.
I took this course because I want to challenge it again, and thought it will fulfill the requirement I need(WQB Requirement...check SFU for more info)
My professor told me it doesn't fulfill it, but he wasn't too sure about it.
I'm sitting here right now, thinking if I should wait until Tuesday and talk to my Adviser.
Should I skip that class and the lab?
Could it be a risky choice?
I don't want to waste my time anymore, and I wish the things I'll be doing be beneficial!

1 comment:

  1. Hey tommy, it should fulfill your quantative requiremetn and breadth science...unless you have officially transfered to science. it does nothing.(but then again, ts just one course treat it as the first of your 3 interest elective)

    ReplyDelete