Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Relief

I have a big confession to those who are reading this: I dropped Physics.

Reasons?

I hate Physics...the end.

Why would I take something that I don't like?

6 Undesignated Breadth Credit means I can take ANYTHING outside my Major or Program, so why not take something I want to study?

After I clicked the drop button, I know after that something might come up.

I felt this sense of relief.

Furthermore, things got heat up on my mom and brother's side when I told them about it.

I should considerably learn how to make better decisions.

I told them that I want to get a scholarship with three courses.

My mom was proud when I said it.

But will I get it?

I don't know.

I have a diagnostic test for Calculus tomorrow and I barely even study for it.

*sigh* I need some motivation and the Holy Spirit to guide and discipline me.

No comments:

Post a Comment