Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peer Pressure

Today, I went and spoke to my advisor and she was very keen in helping me.
I was relieved that I dropped Physics, phew!
However, there is something worse that lies ahead...REQUIRED TO WITHDRAW.
Nope, I'm not going to fail right now.
My advisor told me that in order to stay at SFU, I MUST get a minimum of at least a C or 2.00 GPA.
When she said, it was as if her voice or "super sonic" pushed through my chest.
To be honest, I'm quite scared of what is going to happen this semester.
She said it's easy at first, but gets deadly when it goes on.
Will I do bad on all my courses?
I'm pretty motivated now to get rid of my probation and get myself into Good Academic Standing.
But, the words she said will not affect me and God's fellowship.
She did gave me a lot of good advise on how to prepare and study for my classes, so I'm pretty convinced
I must trust in God to get me through this, even though I have to do my parts too.
I asked that the Holy Spirit would guide and discipline me (repeated from the last post).
Another thing I want to point out is this summer.
I think I need a little bit of push to get myself to jump off the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment