Thursday, January 8, 2009

Evening

Another one of the biggest struggle, for me, as a student is constantly getting headaches.
Another one is planning on how to get my degree.
I feel like a stubborn person who thinks he can handle and plan many things by himself/herself...how naive.
I signed up for an appointment to meet and an adviser, well I just made a drop in.
Sat there and waited for an hour and finally took a look at the computer saying that I must MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BY PHONE OR ONLINE.
Epic Failure for me.
Another thing we struggle as a student is that we are all very tired out from school.
While waiting, my eyes keep closing itself and I must to stay awake for my later afternoon class...OH boy.
I hate late classes because it is a pain to wait for 5 hours every Tuesday and Thursday.
I could try and go and do some evangelism except I can't find anyone who wants to go with me.
I'm pretty fearful when I go sharing all by myself.
I guess God is challenging me to take a step out of my comfort zone and JUST DO IT.
Going to try and keep myself steady..."hang in there."
(DUDE or DUDETTE! Where are you? Haven't seen you ever since we did an exchange!)

Sitting right here in front of my computer and seeing that it's almost 8:00pm, which reminds me of something...REVolution.
Because of the evening class I need to attend, I could not make it.

*Sigh* To be very dead honest, I really do miss UBC.
Before, I don't even know why I'm in SFU.
I wanted to do a Joint Major with Criminology and Psychology, but things are probably going to change.
I haven't even decided what I want to do in future and one of the focuses that I'm doing is Mathematics.
Not sure where God is leading me, but I know it's going to be good even though I have to go through many obstacles.
If I was to transfer from SFU to UBC because I want to go into a Science Program, would I consider myself as traitor to SFU C4C?
Lets not think about "want" because that sounds like a selfish word, but what God needs me to do.
Spending more time with SFU C4C is great, but where are they during school time?
The reasons why I decided to go to SFU is because of the Criminology
Program and probably the significant other that I'm pursuing to reach.
Perhaps I'm wrong; I'm not good at English, especially the essays and papers and vocabulary.
I didn't do too well in English 12, but I actually did really well in Math 12 without studying much.
Math is interesting and many deep description in it and I really enjoy numbers, although it does give me some headaches.
Should I pursue something that I know I can do well on and be interested in it?


Dear Heavenly Father,
I'm in a deep situation in deciding where to go. For You, I will try to
obey You and listen to Your callings. Let me not be stubborn and naive
with the knowledge or experience that I have. I sin against You
everyday. I know I'm selfish in many ways. I know that I'm unworthy to
call on You, but because of grace, Your mercy, You came down to this
world to save us. I thank You, Lord, for being my shepherd. Command me
and show me where You're leading me like a shepherd who leads the
flock. This I ask in Jesus Precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment