Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ma life time

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Finally 2 test is done

I barely study my marketing and math....so did not study for it

i really did let down tutor

promise him tht i get 90% or higher......and now i think i got 70 something %

Why didnt I study!!!!

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

Im having such a bad day already><

still have Japanese test tomorrow......dont feel like studying...

still in a bad mood

yell at my brother for no reason.....

and dun feel like going to the KICK-OFF event at church

such a worst day ever in my life almost

still have social HW tht i still need to do

oh my.....summarizing some crap of the person and how he make canada a good nation

so stupid......

somehow im beginning to HATE or DISLIKE skool SOOOOOO much

i no everyone does......lol

 

hmmmm......play ball after skool for quite long until the teacher kick me out

dun really care

then doing my science HW

then Warcraft

so many things in my head tht i cannot release><

my body really feel so weak and angry at the same time

thx M.J LOUIE

i no u want to help me......but i dunno if u can

U want to go to oakridge tomorrow to help me clear off my mind?

well i dunno......dunno if u will ditch me or not

but u can help me i think

oh man......Why cant i stop thinking of u

dun alot of stuff and i still cant stop liking u

Went out for a run......in a rainy night.......im crazy and weird

but I went to churchill

saw the gym was open then play for a while

Mr. McG......told me to leave for the first time

but then I thought he left the skool so i stay and play for another while

then he came bak and actually kick me out

scary face he had

but it didnt really matter

so i went home in a rainy night again

got bak home soaking wet......took a shower and watch TV

yep still havent finish studying and doing my HW yet

and yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment