Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ma life time

Wow tomorrow and the next friday already?

well i think this week was quite a busy day for everybody

so it was quite a long survival day

so many test and quizes this week

2 test at the same day

hmmm y does my tutor wants me to put all my effort in Math rather than Marketing??(comment)

man, tomorrow is going to be another long day.......><

Math test and Marketing test

math...so not ready i think

Marketing....dunno how to study for this test

maybe going to stay up pretty late just to study

and I still have a Japanese test on friday......Masao help meeee!!!!!><

yep......

 

guess from now on.....gotta learn how to communicate more better

always saying something else(not bad things though)

just dunno y i make so many jokes to people or something

am i tht funny or something

dont think i am though

hmmm......gotta think tht life is not easy to move on when ur stuck with something

yep......

 

man today im sooo tired

had PE in the last block

and my leg injury is still in pain

then tutor gave me so many math question and i end up getting them wrong or mixed up

cant focus when im soooo tired

then slept for 2 or 1.5 hours after it

then thinking how should i study for both testes tomorrow

today in science was a funny day

watched a movie(gattaca or something like tht)

forgot where did we left off

Miss. Hu: where did we left off, tell me to stop ok

Me:(watching and watching)

few seconds later

Me:stop right there

stop so at the slow pace

both person were making love

Miss. Hu: ahhh><Tommy ur such a perve

Me:WAT not my fault tht u stop on the wrong place at the wrong time!!!!I told u to stop before!!!!

lol.....funny thing

and yeah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment