Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ma life time

Wow today was a.......kinda fun day

skip church and at dim sum........all by myself

then walked from Cambie to Graville

which took really long walk

saw so many weird people on the way

then took the 98 B-line to richmond centre

dammit.......baby beside me kept on touching me and kicking me

and the mom was quite annoying.....making those weird noices to the baby><

then finally got there

I arrived kinda early

then went in and walked around

went in to Sport chek

lots of crazy shoes there

then I saw Tommy Choi

which i call him Timmy cause i hate calling my own name

look around stores for quite long

then went back to the bus station and waited for everyone

then Karjen came first

Lilian and Lucy was going to be late

then we decided we will go to the market place first

which was pretty cool, betty arrived there on time

lol Lucy phoned me and told me Robert was in the Bus station still

we talked and talked and waited for them

dammit......Alex didnt came

so stupid........dunno wats wrong with that guy and we all had a feeling hes going to screw us up

then few minutes later everybody was here

went to every store and look for good product

then we're kinda organize by now

but then still, Alex still doesnt know wat we're doing.......><

then making discussion on how we're going to get the food to the skool

anyways, lucy and lilian came

Lucy: Tommy how come everytime we have meeting you always eat in front of us

Me: Well Im really hungry

Lucy got kinda frustrated.......dunno

wat was cool there was the chef made some thing like a fish ball

kinda cool how he makes it

man I bought like coke and ice coffee with whip cream

looks kinda a funny because Lucy said it tasted really good

stayed at that place for like 2-3 hours almost

then we plan everything on wat we're doing

then Lilians parent drove me home and drove karjen to TnT

wat a nice parent

Drank everything before I got in the car

after a second we dropped karjen off.......I felt like puking

stupid Ice Coffee......shouldnt bought it

oh well glad I can still breathe fresh air

Lilian......dunno y she kept on laughing at me while every word i made

glad her dad didnt drove tht fast or else I couldve puked

then finally got back home without any disgusted stuff on me

Dammit stupid Camera cant connect to my computer><><><><

gonna try and fix the problem

and yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment