Monday, July 25, 2011

Journey With Me (Day 3)

May 8th, 2011

Very long and exhausting day. I woke up at 6:30am feeling very rest up. My started with devotion as I read the story of Saul attempting to kill David. David didn't do anything or sinned against Saul, but Saul had a grudge on him. Why? David is helping him fight the war and winning very battle...and David is at Saul's service. So, what is Saul not satisfied with? Himself. as a king, he didn't gain much reputation from the crowd while they loved David. Pride is an issue when one is disobedience to God. Lots more to share!

Afterward, me and the men went out to do some work out near our place. (there is this part in my journal where you don't need to know so SKIP). For lunch, the family went to a nearby restaurant to eat and get to know each other a little better. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't too good, so it was pouring rain. We explored the neighborhood to find the stuff we need for the trip. After that, we went back to the dorm room to play some dutch blitz for nearly *something* minutes. We went to eat dinner with Woody at a dumpling restaurant. I am still trying to adjust to the food here, but I am slowly getting to use to it.

Anyhow, I am very sleepy and class starts at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Right not it's 8:45pm, so I'm going to crash now.

1 comment:

  1. awwww i didnt know you were posting these! maybe i should too! then i wont have to worry about shrinking the whole trip into a short update letter!

    (there is this part in my journal where you don’t need to know so SKIP).
    LOL

    ReplyDelete