Thursday, July 1, 2010

Casual Life and Happy Canada Day!

 Just now, I started re-reading Galatians and Proverbs.
I am slowly pacing my reading in Genesis because it is so important and deep
Not only were there much reminders when I read it again, but whenever I read the Scripture, the messages are so fresh as if I learned something new.

The past two days, I have been out a lot.
My brain was cracking up because I was so tired that I got home after 12am.
On Tuesday, I went to Kevin's place to watch Liar Game.
Liar Game is similar to Death Note.
Except, Death Note based more on life or death, while Liar Game is based more on money by deceiving people.
Too much commentary made by the group.
It is either Sam or Kevin who makes dumb comment.
Overall, I like Liar Game, except they use the Bible out of context.
I didn't drive my car, therefore, Alison and I had to go home by transit when mid-night almost hit.

Yesterday, I went to watch Toy Story 3...with four other ladies: Chi, Wanda, Alison, and Myra.
DUDE! Where are the guys!?!?!?
Apparently, the guys were busy and I was the only one available.
When I got to the movie theatre, I thought there was a long line-up for Toy Story 3.
However, it seemed that people were actually charging into the Twilight section.
Phew!
Afterward, Myra and Wanda had to leave.
Alison, Chi, and I, along with Amanda who came later, had dinner together at some Tofu Hot Pot.
Went to Metro and did a little bit of window shopping.
Observed Alison in how she did her grocery stalking.
Later on, I met up with JOanne because she was leaving for Singapore, and with James, Janelle, and Nicki.
 
Anyhow, sometimes I am a detailed blogger, but I haven't blog about my causal life for a while.
I do have some deep personal life in me, but I won't share them.
I have been praying hard to allow God work everything out for my future.
Two things I lifted up to God for my future: Career and Spouse.
Nothing less, but maybe more when stuff comes out.
For career path, I have been thinking about doing what I am studying in SIAT - Media Arts.
More joyfully, I love teaching the Bible and talk about it.
I love Jesus, I love reading His Words, I love praying, and I love serving Him in ministry by feeding His flocks.
Youth Ministry and Children Ministry are the areas in which I am serving at my own church.
I am very excited about that.
Today, I have been doing some preparation for Sunday school that I will be teaching.
Kids are from grade 4-6.
It is going to be interesting because the kids are expanding a lot.
More kids are coming out to learn about Jesus and are coming out to cause trouble for me, but I love them =)
I haven't officially taught the youth in the past.
I did teach the Trek at Awana during one or two of the seasons.
Leading a big group of kids (around 10 youth) can be challenging too.
It will be a re-building stage for the youth in helping them grow in spiritual maturity.
I do hope and pray that they will step up for leadership as a youth executive.

Anyhow, Happy Canada Day! So how old are you, Canada?

1 comment:

  1. DUMB COMMENTS? =_= What dumb comments are you referring to? =/

    ReplyDelete