Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Next Door

I woke up very early this morning.
It is a rare occasion for me to wake up before 8:30am.
Perhaps, I'll go back to sleep after this, but I shall see what I could do right now.
The reason why I woke up is because I had another set of an alarm.
Which is, my next door neighbor.
I don't understand.
The family seemed have some kind of double-face when I see them.
They look like a nice family.
Another other hand, they look kind a messed up family.
Which goes to case that they are a nice and messed up family.
Now, I am not judging them in a bad way.
However, usually in the morning, the mom would yell or scream at her kids.
One time, I remember the mom locked the kid outside the house and the kid would cry really loud.
Practically, they are disturbing their neighbors.
And, I usually get frustrated because I am trying to sleep...although I should wake up.
This morning, the parents were arguing with each other really loud - louder than the kids crying.
I had no idea what they were arguing about, although they spoke in Cantonese.
Seemed like the father was trying to drop-off the kids to school and then go to work.
The mother was going insane yelling loud and I think they got into a "fight".
Worse thing is, they did it in front of their children.
They don't look like religious family.
The dad usually smokes outside when I come back from school or going out.
They would have families and relatives go over to their place.
Something seems kind of odd, who is that bigger looking dude?
Their children seemed like they are in their early elementary year, but that dude look like a high schooler?
He lives with them though.

I believe it is normal for husband and wife to disagree upon something.
When I think about myself, I know I can't control every kind of situations that happens.
I do my best to stay away from arguments.
In terms with relationship and dating, there will be situations where things can affect my relationship with a woman.
Not only does it affect the relationship, but it may also affect the inner person as well.
For every couples who are going through that phrase, then rest assure that God is with you.
God will deal with you for those who started the grieve on the other.
God will deal with you for those who are grieving and affected.
God will lift you up and strengthen you when you call upon Him if you are in the middle of a trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment