Friday, March 26, 2010

Think (Psalm 62:1-2; 5-8)

Ponder.
Ponder...
Ponder......
A lot can go on in my head in just one day.
I cannot define it.
But there are quite a lot things that I can think about.
What gives?
If I am not willing to commit, then why does my heart want to commit?
I am having a dilemma.
I've been missing out on fellowship these days.
How I long to spend time with my bro and sis at church.
How I long to study the Bible with PJ.
O'Lord......
Whom have I in heaven but you?
Does it honor You if I go and meet up with my team as a way to show my appreciation by doing it for Your glory than to commit myself in studying the Bible with PJ?
Jesus, what would You do if You were on my shoes?
Lord, You know my inmost heart.
You know it.
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will no be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment