Thursday, March 25, 2010

Calibrating Distress (Psalm 18:32; 55:22)

Just when I thought I have enough of insanity, I might be going overboard.
Can school work very drive me this way?
Perhaps it is not the stress.
Actually, there is more to it than ever.
If you could understand where I am coming from, then you won't be surprise of this situation that I am going through.
Never mind, you will probably not understanding anyhow.
When I go to school, my heart aches.
What are some of the causes that make my heart aches so much.
Hopefully I don't have cancer or illness.
It is troublesome.
Why am I so worried?
Or am I worried?
Am I trusting God to take me through?
I do believe and trust in His salvation.
Who can imagine that I could ever go through this distress?
The pain and longing to understand and know the truth.
The truth never changes - it will always remain the same in reality.
If it is not the truth, then why am I being dragged along in this game?
"Your eyes will see the king in his beauty and view a land that stretches afar." Isaiah 33:17
However, I do look forward to seeing the king.
I do look forward to seeing the truth.
I can already ponder on that moment when Jesus was in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Jesus had already went through that moment.
"He took Peter, James and John along with him, and he began to be deeply DISTRESSED and TROUBLED." Mark 14:33
I wonder if it is even possible for me to sweat in blood.
I believe this is the moment where I must yield to His will.
I must face before Him and the fact that this is what He wants me.
He wants me to experience this.
It doesn't mean He'll leave me here alone, but He is with me.
Can I trust Him?
Yes.

Psalm 18:32" IT IS God who arms me with strength,
         And makes my way
perfect."


Psalm 55:22 "Cast your burden on the LORD,
         And He shall sustain you;
         He
shall never permit the righteous to be moved."


Cheer up, Tommy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment