Monday, March 22, 2010

Anger (Isaiah 30:27-33)

Honestly, I can never be this angry.
The last time I was angry was at the end of last semester.
I was furious and irritated.
Why are things so unfair sometimes?
Like what a lot of people would say, "There's a reason."
Sometimes it is hard to accept that reason and get on with it.
I have to move on and start working hard.
I confess, I'm not angry because I can't finish the project.
I'm angry because of my partner.
This anger gets me so irritated.
I do love my partner though, and I do forgive him for making me go through this distress.
When I think about anger, I wonder how angry can God be?
Well, He's angry enough to destroy all of us out of justice and righteousness.
I can never ever be as angry as God.
Reading upon the Passage of Isaiah, sometimes it does get me frighten to picture what God's wrath is like.
I actually don't want to know how it might look like.
His anger BURNS.
Guess where you will see God's wrath?
We all get the idea that hell is ruled over by the devil...not true
We get the idea and ask this controversial topic, "Can a loving God create hell?"
You go around and see posters of devils or demons ruling over hell.
Watching the Simpson's Halloween Episode and seeing Homer being tormented by the devil or the chief warden by forcing him to continually eat donuts, and Homer enjoys this torment.
Paul Washer (search him up) quoted this, "Don't by in to this idea that heaven is heaven because God is there, and hell is hell because God is NOT there. No my friend, hell is hell because God IS there. Hell is the flaming, wrath, and justice of God. It is not the devil who rules over hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment