Thursday, March 18, 2010

Addiction

Sitting here listening to students talking in lecture and contributing discussions to the Instructor is so boring!
Before, they were talking about banana?
Now, they are talking about facebook.
Anyhow, since they are talking, I'm going to get distracted for a bit and do a little bit of update.
I realized that I am addicted to food.
Not just quantity of food, but the quality of the food.
I don't feel like eating at home.
Now I feel bad for saying that because I don't want to sound like my mom's food are terrible.
Actually, she's a good cook and I love her food.
However, I do love to try good food in other culture.
I love all sorts of food.
For those who don't know, I HATE mushrooms.
What kind of food do I love to try?
Here are the lists I could name:
Greek dishes.
GUU with new different dishes.
All you can eat sushi or BBQ.
There are lists.
I want to let you guys know that this is becoming more of a problem for me.
I am spending too much!!!!
Not taking good stewardship that God has gracious provided for me.
Instead, I take advantage of it.
But in the end, I will have to pay them back.
Reap what you sow.
Please keep this in prayer.
I am desperately need to stop spending money and start eating at home more and learn how to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment