Monday, January 11, 2010

Expressionist

Indeed, you deserve better.
I am not fully ready to take it yet.
You mean to much to me already, but I feel like I have to let you go.
However, it is not I who will do things, but Christ be the center of our relationship.
He is continually pulling me back and telling me to trust Him.
The uneasiness of knowing the comprehensive of relationship.
I may understand that I, as a man, must be responsible for you.
I may understand that I must love you.
I may understand that I must lead you.
I may understand that I must provide for you.
I may understand that I must protect you.
However, I don't understand the experience of the next stage.
I am glad that we are not dating.
I am glad that we are giving each other a lot of time in prayer.
I am glad that we are blessed by the grace of God that we have another day to talk to each other.
I am glad that God is teaching us through this moment.
I am glad.
I am thankful.
Because He is always giving us the opportunity to talk, to share, to be open, and to pray for each other on the phone.
However, right now, I need to fix my eyes on the author and the perfection of our faith.

Father, I ask for signs.
Help us to grow in our relationship with You.
Let us understand Your calling, Your good, please, and perfect will.
May we be still and know that You are God through this storm.
Be the center of all of our relationship.
May we continue to strive and persevere to know You better in this situation and moment in whatever way we can.
All this goes to the glory and the power of Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment