Friday, November 13, 2009

Servant, Apostle, and Prisoner of Christ

Allen Chao sent me a interesting note talking about the title.
It might not be surprising to us that the writers talk about it because they ARE who they say they are.
Reading throughout the New Testament, I came upon realizing about my position.
Of course, we are God's children.
Sometimes, we can be simple-minded and get caught by Biblical World View.
Even some of us can make mistake of our own position.
I acknowledge the Allen did and continues to observe God's words.
This is how Allen concluded
"How about you? What is your
identity for God? Many times people ask me why I study? I say for the
glory of God. But really? Deep down, is my purpose of studying for the
glory of God? What am I studying for? To gain knowledge and get a good
job and live a comfortable life? Is it Allen, a student for Christ
Jesus? A CEO for Christ Jesus? Never.

I believe we need to know
how we are giving glory to God, back up the talk. In Christ we are all
servants, apostles, prisoners for the sake of the Gospel, there are no
more earthly titles. Until then, we will not have unity in Christ.
"
Let us continue to be Servant, Apostle, and Prisoner of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment